Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Sonnets that Creep an' a Peep at Roll Deep

Last week I learned how to write a sonnet.

This week I wrote an article called 'The Sonnet Revealed...'  It teaches you how to write a sonnet in a few easy steps.  My CREEPY sonnet (rather an unusual theme for a sonnet, I'm proud to add) is displayed in the article, published online by 'Bookstove'.
 

It's also been entered into a sonnet competition on Fan Story, the writing community I belong to.
Here are the two links:
Fan Story: Things that go Bump in the Night
http://www.fanstory.com/displaystory.jsp?id=406153

The Sonnet revealed...
Hope you enjoy both my pieces.
***
I bought my son two tickets for a rap band called Roll Deep for his birthday.  He invited me to be the other ticket holder.  I got done up in my best best bling outfit. An' off we went, pubbin' an' clubbin' last Friday, 11th February.  The concert was held in the O2 Academy in Newcastle.  The night ROCKED...

 ...and Roll Deep ROCKED!  We rapped and danced the night away. 

At 61, I reckon that was quite an achievement!

No comments:

Post a Comment