Powered By Blogger

Monday 31 October 2011

What? No Blogging in November? It's NaNoWriMo!

NaNoWriMo!

National Novel Writing Month starts on November 1st and ends on November 30th.



It took a whole lot of soul searching and 'ums' and 'ahs' before I plucked up the courage to sign up and go for writing my novel 'Lavender Cat' in just a month.  WOW!  That's a whole lot of writing, methinks!  And NaNoWriMo is FREE!

I've tied up (I think!) my loose ends, sorted out my Amazon Kindle Direct Account, cancelled just about everything in sight apart from my Friday writing group.  I can't miss my writing group,constant readers!

I'm up to date with my Writers Bureau E-Course in Creative Writing too.  I'm SO near the finishing post now.


I told you, constant readers that I'd get on with my novel soon - and this is it!  This is the month where I get 'Lavender Cat' drafted and ready for editing - I hope!

So, wish me luck and Au Revoir, folks for the month of November.

Talk to you in December...when I'll tell you all about it! Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment